We wanted to take a few minutes to share with you our operational plans for the duration of the COVID-19 situation under the state mandated closure of bars and restaurants.
We are committed to the safety of our employees and all our wonderful guests and we will be doing everything we can to stay safe and serve all of you to the best of our ability. Alter’s tap room will be open for “to go” sales of packaged beer only through the end of March, pending any new developments. We will keep you updated!
- Abbreviated Taproom To-Go Beer Pickup Hours
- Monday-Thursday 4-8pm (updated 4/7)
- Friday & Saturday 12-8pm (updated 4/7)
- Sunday 12-5pm (updated 4/7)
- We are currently providing home delivery! Please check out our To Go Beer Page for all of the details and current availability.
- The taproom will be open for to-go beer only.
- Customers may enter the taproom to order and retrieve beer. Please be respectful and maintain a 6ft. space.
- 6-packs, crowlers, and NEW growlers will be available for purchase
- We are not filling customer growlers at this time
- Growler Club member fills will be honored with 2 crowlers per traditional growler fill
- Same volume
- Mix and match crowlers for more selection
- More sanitary for our staff
- Toilet paper will not yet be accepted as currency.
- Taproom Events
- All food trucks, pop-ups, and other TR events (e.g. trivia) are cancelled or postponed
- Bags League is suspended until further notice.
- Post 4/30 events are still on our calendar for the moment. (updated 4/16)
We are of course adhering to the best hygiene and sanitation practices available. Above is our plan as of today and until further notice. This situation is hyper dynamic and things we hold true today may not be so tomorrow. Stay positive, stay healthy, and #livealtered. Thank you for your continued support.
The Alter family